|Fake NewsMan winks@Fake Astronaut|
The time to shut down NASA is way overdue
Thay have already wasted a Trillion dollars of our tax money.
Stop this stuff now!
Yeah, we've got those Bozos fooled.
After a bit of research, it appears that people inside NASA and the media have been dropping us major hints all along. It's not that nobody pays attention, it's that nobody wants to accept that NASA was created to keep us distracted with regard to the possibility of actually leaving this planet someday, and a bunch of other stuff.
In the photo above, the fake newsman is winking at the fake astronaut. These ISS guys always have that hanging from the ceiling look to them, don't they? That's because they are hanging from the ceiling!
As mentioned in many NASA hoax videos, they never do a 360 pan of the scene. Always just a still, straight on shot. Like they say in Hollywood, never show the 4th wall. Why? Because there is no 4thwall!
- No real picture of Earth from space. All are created by men on Earth.
- No stars in the sky. Multiple light sources. Lighting where there could be none.
- Apollo lander could not maintain balance with only one engine. LEM never tested on Earth.
- Astronauts could not fit in LEM with spacesuits on.
- Astronauts could not control LEM with spacesuit gloves on.
- Astronauts could not fit through the door on the LEM. With the camera on the front?Dah!
- Astronauts talking to Houston while sitting on top of a working rocket engine.
- Command module/Service module could not hold all the stuff that allegedly was there
- How do you get stuff stored in the service module?
- Sometimes a hole is in the back of the Command module and sometimes not.
- That is where the heat shield is supposed to be. Remember?
- You either have access to all your stuff, including food, or you have the heat shield. Which one is it?
- Many say there was no room for the parachutes in the command module.
- Exactly where was that moon rover stored? How about the balancing issues with only one engine.
- You never see the astronauts taking the rover down. Putting it together.
- Moon rover is really a stripped down Wily's jeep. Copied the exact design. Cost $38M.
- On recovery in the ocean, the command module has a weathered look, like it had been in the ocean for quite some time. Certainly not a fresh, new look.
- All Apollo tapes (700!) of all of the landings went missing for a number of years. How do you lose any of these, but all of them?
- Hey. Isn't 13 an unlucky number? Wow. What a coincidence!
- Dead Columbia astronauts still alive.
- Never existed. Impossible to book time on it.
- They do have a telescope in an airplane, though.
- Bogus astronauts obviously hanging from wires.
- Videos showing connection/support spots when they flip.
- Weightless simulations were done from special aircraft.
- Have way too much junk up there to be storing it there.
- Gorilla suits, toys, props of various kinds.
- Things appear like magic, they are showing us that they are using trickery.
- Photos were taken in the Mojave desert and on Devon Island, Canada
- NASA already admitted using a color filter to make Mars seem red before. Now they are doing it again after telling us they were deceiving us. Dah!
- NASA puppets unable to answer any direct technical questions in interview
- Test rig showing the rover dropping from the delivery vehicle. Do they show the delivery device flying? No! Is such a device ever tested anywhere? No!
- How many flying devices are never tested?