|FLUORIDE & TITANIUM DIOXIDE|
Most has fluoride in it.
Fluoride will not prevent tooth decay.
|FLUORIDE USED AS BUG & RAT POISON|
It will harden soft tissues and organs though.
Yes, it kills bugs and rats.
Harvard study shows lower IQ levels in children exposed to fluoride.
- Toothpaste (eg, sodium monofluorophosphate)
- Dietary supplements (eg, sodium fluoride)
- Glass-etching or chrome-cleaning agents (eg, ammonium bifluoride)
- Insecticides and rodenticides (eg, sodium fluoride)
- Chronic fatigue not relieved by extra sleep or rest
- Dryness of the throat and excessive water consumption
- Frequent need to urinate
- Urinary tract irritation
- Aches and stiffness in muscles/bones (arthritic like pain) In lower back In neck area In jaws In arms, shoulders,
- Muscular legs weakness
- Muscle spasms (involuntary twitching)
- Tingling sensations in fingers and feet
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Abdominal pains
- Blood in stools
- Bloated feeling (gas)
- Tenderness in stomach area
- Feeling of nausea (flu-like symptoms)
- Round or Oval bruises
- Skin rash or itching, especially after showers or bathing
- Loss of mental acuity and ability to concentrate
- Excessive nervousness
- Tendency to lose balance
- Visual disturbances
- Temporary blind spots in field of vision
- Diminished ability to focus (possible retinal damage)
Also, in this toothpaste there is:
Linked to immune system issues.
Scholarly articles about Titanium Dioxide
I have yet to find any good reason to put Titanium Dioxide in food.
Some are saying "no biggy," or "it is natural."
But no one is offering a reason to put it into things that are going inside of us.
Dunkin' Doughnuts says to add color / shine to the doughnuts.
Could not you do the same thing with crystallized sugar?
If you were making a product to sell that goes inside of people, would you go out of your way to add titanium dioxide to it?
Why would you?
If you say "this is crazy," I will agree with you 100%.