Saturday, March 1, 2014
Bad experiences with both Amlodipine and Lisinopril.
Put me in a total fog. Like a Zombie.
- Could not remember things, like if I put the dog out or not
- Every time I started to eat food my body would kick into high gear
- Feelings of being old, like soreness where it was not before, fatigue, etc.
Stopped taking it and got better. Took months before I felt normal.
Totally muddied up my mind.
- Short term memory. Forgot that my gloves were in my hoody, where I ALWAYS keep them.
- Viewable scenes looked different or that I had never seen them or seen them in a different place
Stopped taking it. Over a month later still having memory problems.
Both these drugs are prescribed for people with high blood pressure.
It is my understanding that half of all people over the age of 50 have high blood pressure and almost all of the people over the age of 60 have high blood pressure.
Lisinopril was prescribed my a REAL doctor at a free clinic for the homeless.
Amlodipine was prescribed by a REAL ER doctor at a major hospital.
The drugs were obtained from the biggest hospital in this city.
Some people think there may be a conspiracy here, that the homeless/indigent get certain drugs that people with money do not.